TWICE's Jihyo, recently expressed her opinion regarding speculation about her future with JYP Entertainment and the possibility of establishing a personal agency. In a message shared on July 28, 2026, Jihyo stated that she found it difficult to speak normally amid the ongoing discussions.
"I could have shared everyday conversations with ONCE, but my heart still feels heavy, so it's not easy to talk as if nothing happened," Jihyo wrote. Recently, rumors have been circulating that Jihyo may be leaving JYP Entertainment after a 21-year career since her trainee days.
This speculation also suggests that she may be starting her own agency. In response, JYP Entertainment stated, "TWICE is currently in talks for a contract renewal, and we are continuing to hold careful discussions." Jihyo appeared to directly address the situation while communicating with fans.
She stated, "I thought a lot and was very careful before coming to the Bubble." She also asked for fans' support and trust, sharing, "I will finish and organize everything well so that ONCEs don't have to wait too long, and I can share the news soon.
As someone who is responsible for my own life, I will think carefully and make a wise decision." Jihyo also emphasized her strong bond with the group TWICE, saying, "I sincerely love and cherish the team called TWICE, and I believe ONCE will understand that feeling alone."
At the end of her message, Jihyo thanked fans and apologized for her absence, saying, "I'm sorry for coming after so long. I'll be back when I can talk about everyday things and joke around as if nothing happened. Thank you always, ONCE."

Post a Comment