South Korean actor Jang Dong Yoon has announced his upcoming marriage to his girlfriend, actress Kim Seung Yoon. Jang Dong Yoon, previously known for his roles in a number of popular Korean dramas, including Queen Mantis (2025), will be getting married this October 2026.
He announced the news in a letter on Tuesday (August 25, 2026). "I'm writing this letter because I have news I want to convey in person," Jang Dong Yoon opened in his letter. "This coming October, I will be marrying someone I have been with for a long time.
We plan to hold a quiet wedding ceremony with both families," Jang Dong Yoon continued. Their togetherness convinced them to become close friends. Jang Dong Yoon intends to build a pleasant relationship and a happy life with Kim Seung Yoon.
"I wanted to share this news with you first, because you are the ones who have always supported and stood by me every step of my career as an actor. This news may come as a surprise, I understand, but I would be very grateful if you greeted me with warmth and support," actor continued.
In conclusion, he affirmed that he would continue working in the South Korean entertainment scene as an actor, promising to become a more mature person. BH Entertainment management confirmed the news, confirming the artist's wedding and the simple and private ceremony.
Kim Seung Yoon is known as an actress and co-starred with Jang Dong Yoon in the Korean drama The Tale of Nokdu (2019). He also starred in the film The Yeast, directed by Jang Dong Yoon. Congratulations to the lovely couple!

Post a Comment