Jessie J announced that she will be taking a break from social media for a while ahead of her second cancer reconstruction surgery. Quoting Asia One, on Wednesday (September 9, 2026), the singer of the hit Price Tag said that he wanted to stay away from social media to recharge his energy and focus on undergoing the recovery process.
"I want to start this post by saying that I'm doing well. I'm not at my best, but I'm far from my worst," Jessie wrote. In an Instagram post on Monday (September 7, 2026), Jessie revealed that the last 2 years of her life have been a time full of various experiences.
She discussed her experiences, including being diagnosed with and overcoming breast cancer, experiencing a breakup, and raising her 3-year-old son, Sky, after separating from her partner, Chanan Safir. She also released her first album in nearly a decade.
"It's no secret that the past two years have been magical, successful, life-changing, and incredibly busy. I've loved them, hated them at times, and learned so much about myself, what I want out of life, and especially how I want to experience it," Ariana Grande's duet partner on the hit song " Bang Bang" gushed.
Furthermore, Jessie admitted that she had not had enough time to give herself space and deal with the various things that had been requiring attention. "Now is the time. Work has slowed down. So, speed up the healing process," Jessie emphasized.

Post a Comment