On July 5, 2022, the latest episode of 'In The SOOP: Friendcation' starring celebrities who are members of the Wooga Squad , namely Park Seo Joon, Peakboy, Choi Wooshik, Park Hyungsik, and V BTS , was just broadcast. In this 3rd episode, the five friends decide to sleep after a tiring day. 

They also chose to sleep in the living room and lay side by side on a mattress with the lights turned off. Since the program was recorded in early 2022, the five of them shared their worries and plans for this year before going to bed. Choi Woo Sik began, "Let's talk about our goals for 2022." He continued, "I will seek true happiness this year. 

I started acting because I liked it and had fun. But at some point, it wasn't fun anymore. Regardless of the outcome, I want to be really happy with what I'm doing." After that, Park Hyung Sik began to share his hopes, "I want to do something that makes me proud of myself, whether it's in OTT (Over The Top) or something else.

" He added, "It's been a positive boost for me and I think that's what makes me want to keep doing new things and challenging myself." Meanwhile, when it was his turn to share hope, suddenly V 's voice became nasally like someone who was crying.  The four friends were immediately excited and sat on the bed. 

In the midst of the darkness, they took turns asking V why he was crying, "Why are you crying? What makes you sad?" V then confessed, "A lot of disappointing things happened this year." Choi Wooshik said, "Are you disappointed? But last year is over" , and Peakboy added, "Good things are coming. "Choi Wooshik continued, "Everyone has bad years and times. 

(But) they say people born in the year of the horse will be lucky in the year of the black tiger. Just take it all with my luck." He tried to calm V by saying , "To be honest, Taehyung is at an age when he has to overcome difficult moments and experiences." He added, "Taehyung, I love you." Duh, it's sad to hear V's complaints. Hopefully this year the idol will be happier, yes!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post