On Thursday July 28, 2022, Soompi reported that SEVENTEEN's Hoshi has participated in a photo shoot and interview with Vogue Korea magazine . Hoshi looked charismatic during the photo shoot by wearing a variety of unique necklace accessories. Later during the interview session, Hoshi discussed the special relationship that the SEVENTEEN members have , the group's contract renewal, his love for the stage, and more.

Last month, SEVENTEEN kicked off the world tour titled 'BE THE SUN' with a two-night concert at Gocheok Sky Dome Seoul. Regarding the concert, Hoshi commented, "Because this concert is the first time I've seen fans in person, I got a lot of great momentum." Hoshi continued, “This was our first concert in two years and four months since the start of the pandemic and as soon as I was on stage, I was reminded of the past. 

To be honest, during the pandemic, I endured thinking that I should meet our fans Carat with a slightly more mature image. Even when my solo mixtape 'Spider' came out in the middle of the [pandemic, I really wanted to show a new image. After all that, I was finally able to see our fans in person and it made me cry.”  Last year, SEVENTEEN could be said to have passed the '7 year curse' because all 13 members had renewed their contracts with PLEDIS Entertainment. 

Regarding this, Hoshi said, "I am very happy and grateful that all the members renewed their contracts." Hoshi then discussed the special relationship that the SEVENTEEN members have. Although idol trainees used to train with many agencies, PLEDIS Entertainment was the first agency where all SEVENTEEN members started training. Hoshi said, “It made me think, 'Will I ever be able to have a relationship like this again?' 

At least, I have 12 friends. It's a very valuable relationship." With their fourth studio album “Face the Sun,” SEVENTEEN managed to break first-week sales records with over 2 million copies sold. Given the group's consistent and impressive growth, Hoshi was later asked if he expected this level of success. He replied, “Even though I didn't expect it, I dreamed about it. But right now, he must still be dreaming. 

I don't know what the future holds, but I want Carat to feel proud [being a SEVENTEEN fan].” Hoshi then added, “The most important thing is that our attitude hasn't changed. Because our fans don't give us love in the hope of anything in return." He explained, “After receiving such great love, I finally thought about what I could do for the fans. What I concluded was that there was nothing I could do but do my best at my job and continue to shine as their idol.” 

After that, Hoshi was then asked if he ever thought about the ending when SEVENTEEN had achieved all their goals. He replied, “I thought a lot about how the time would come when our popularity would eventually fade, but I never thought about the end. For me, the end is still very far away." Hoshi's full photoshoot and interview will be available in Vogue Korea magazine in the upcoming August issue!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post