Jin is the second member of BTS to officially debut solo after J-Hope. He released a single titled The Astronaut which is a collaboration with Coldplay. This is not the first song sung solo by Jin. Previously, he had released the songs Abyss, Epiphany, to Moon which were included in the albums released by BTS. 

Some time ago, he also released a 'fad' project titled Super Tuna which tells his love for fishing. However, these songs do not signify Jin's official debut as a solo singer. The song The Astronaut, which was a special gift from Coldplay, officially introduced Jin as a solo singer. This song was released with the MV and album which can now be found in various online and offline South Korean stores. 

And when compared to the songs that Jin has sung solo, The Astronaut's song also has the same taste. Jin always brings warmth through every song he releases. In The Astronaut itself, he tells his story with ARMYs in the hope that fans will feel happy after hearing the song he wrote. "I worked hard to prepare this song. 

When I think of ARMY, I hope that many will like the song. I made this song with the hope that fans will be happy after hearing it," said Jin through a video distributed by BIGHIT Music ahead of its release. "While writing the lyrics, I expressed how I feel for ARMYs who made me Jin from BTS. This is also a story about me, Jin, who drifted in all directions without a destination. 

And you, ARMY, who helped me find my dream. I express my gratitude and love for ARMYs who allow me to shine wherever and whenever. So I hope you like the song," concluded Jin. Meanwhile, Jin will perform the song The Astronaut for the first time at the Coldplay concert which will be held in Argentina. The concert will start on October 28, 2022 at 19.00 local time. 

The Astronaut is a song released by Jin before undergoing military service. As stated by BIGHIT Entertainment, all BTS members are confirmed to be undergoing military service starting from Jin. Regarding the exact date, BIGHIT Entertainment has not yet spoken. As for the other BTS members , they will undergo military service according to the date they will each determine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post