One of NCT Dream's personnel, namely Renjun , is currently in his hometown in Jilin, China , to spend the 'Lunar New Year' holiday with his family. Even though he was on vacation, Renjun did not forget to give news to fans about the excitement of the holiday he had. 

Through his personal Instagram account on Monday January 23, 2023, Renjun shared a number of photos of himself wearing warm clothes with views of buildings like they were made of ice cube walls, and beautiful expanses of white snow. In the uploaded photo, Renjun looks adorable in every pose he does. 

Not forgetting to use the Bubble message application , Renjun also shared the exciting experiences he had with his family. " Too cold. I pretended not to be cold when I took the photo. Kekekeke, just walking for five minutes outside, my eyelashes and hair are frozen ," Renjun said in his message, as quoted from the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Monday January 23, 2023.

The idol born in 2000 continued, " This is in Jilin, my home. Aiya, it's -23 degrees now, kekekeke ." Apart from telling how cold it is in his hometown, Jilin, where the temperature reaches -23 degrees, Renjun also shares other exciting stories with fans. The singer of the song 'Candy' said, " TMI breaking news! I was just having dinner with my family when one of my sister's earrings went missing. 

Everyone went looking for it, but couldn't find it. My sister is so sad ." " As I was walking out after eating, I found her earrings in the snow. Kekeke... suddenly I saw something shining, and it turned out to be my sister's earring. Very interesting, I found it by chance, and we all are happy because of that ," he concluded. 

The exciting stories shared by Renjun certainly made the fans feel entertained, because they saw Renjun enjoying his vacation well with his family. " Finally, see a photo of Renjun in his hometown ," said one fan. " -23 degrees, it's really cold. I have a temperature of 16 degrees, it's really cold ," added another.

" The Renjun is really cute, please! " other fans responded. " Yesterday, I randomly found a photo of Jaemin at sea, now I found earrings in the snow. Renjun is just up to date, " said another. And there are many more comments from fans about the excitement of Renjun's vacation in his hometown in Jilin, China. Once again, happy holidays to Renjun.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post