Baro, a former member of the boy group B1A4, revealed his career journey when he became an idol as well as an actor. Launching from Allkpop May 9, 2023, Baro admitted that he felt empty when he had to switch to a new agency. "After I moved to a new agency, I really felt emptiness because there were no people around me, because I lived with the members (B1A4) for a long time. 

When you live with someone for a long time, you tend to forget how much you love them," said Baro during a press conference for his latest film, "Pinwheel". “When I went out and made a career on my own, there were times when I missed the members and felt overwhelmed, but there was nothing I could do except endure it all alone,” he continued.

Baro, whose real name is Cha Sun Woo, is currently focusing more on becoming an actor than a singer. When asked about the possibility of B1A4 holding a reunion, he admitted that he could not give a definite answer. "We are all actively promoting our own activities, such as acting or musicals. 

We have talked about a reunion several times, but I think for now I can only give an answer of 'I don't know'. I'm not sure when that will happen. happened," Baro said. He revealed that in the past he and the other members could pursue whatever things they were passionate about. However, now that they are in their 30s, they already have their own plans and paths in life.

"If one day we have the time and can speed up the reunion, that would be great. But right now, I'm not sure. But we have unchanging affection for our group." After completing his mandatory military service in 2021, Baro admitted that he had difficulties when he wanted to return to acting. 

This happened because there were so many newcomer actors who were younger and talented than him. Because he never got a new project, at that time Baro decided to take a break. It was then that he realized that he was fortunate enough to be able to rest. 

The reason is, when he became an idol with B1A4, for 10 years he didn't have enough rest. The name Baro or Cha Sun Woo in the acting world is well known through popular dramas such as "Reply 1994", "God's Gift 14 Days", "Angry Mom", "Manhole", "Reborn Rich", and many more. Let's wish Baro all the best for his career success!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post