NCT's Haechan recently appeared in a whisper interview program with KB Kookmin Bank. On this occasion, he shared many exciting things with fans in the ASMR interview style. While enjoying Haechan's soft voice, the idol born in 2000 was asked what 3 charms from him the fans liked the most. 

Answering the question, Haechan expressed it confidently. The singer of the song 'Glitch Mode' claims to have 1000 charms, but he chooses to reveal only 3 according to the questions he gets. “I think this is one of the most difficult questions, because there are about 1000 enchantments that I have. 

However, I will try to choose only three, “said Haechan, as quoted from the Instagram account @haechanoonaa on Saturday April 29, 2023. He continued, “First, I think it's my voice. Second is my extraordinary resourcefulness and sense of speech. The third is the gleaming look that I gave Sijeuni (NCT fans).”

Hearing Haechan's answer, the fans also confirmed, and praised the idol who knew himself so well, and what strengths he had that made fans like him. " Haechan knows himself well, that's what makes me like him ," said one fan. "This child is getting here and there, getting more arrogant and likes to show off her charms shamelessly. 

But, strangely, I like it even more, " added another fan. " Everything about Haechan I like it. I like it even more because he is confident and knows what his strengths are ," wrote another fan. " It's not wrong, Haechan's eyes make me like him, it's really real ," added another fan.

In addition to revealing three charms that he has that make fans like him, Haechan also shared three questions he wanted to ask when meeting fans, such as "Why do you like me?" “What part do you like about me?” to “Please like me forever.” Meanwhile, Hechan is currently busy with 'The Dream Show 2: In A Dream' concert in Manila which will be held on April 29 and 30, 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post