SHINee's Onew managed to become a yoga instructor. In his latest post, Onew reveals that he has managed to find things he likes that are good for his health, mental and physical. In an upload with a photo of a chandelier that is still lit and shining, even during the day, he also said.

“I have goals to aim for, I want other companies to be healthy when preparing trainees and celebrities to debut. I registered because I want to serve the community both physically and mentally ," he explained as quoted via Instagram @dlstmxkakwldrl on Tuesday, May 2, 2023.

"They talk about healing, but someday I want to show you, I hope it never happens again like me and my family in heaven ," he added. Onew's statement also made Shawol (SHINee fans) remember the late Jonghyun who passed away in 2017 due to depression. On the other hand, Shawol is currently suing and protesting against SM Entertainment due to their bad treatment of SHINee. 

In fact, Shawol threatened to boycott SHINee's fan meeting on their 15th anniversary if SM Entertainment did not provide comfort to SHINee and the fans. However, in this busy time, Onew was observed to have just arrived in Korea on May 1 because he had just finished a yoga class in China. 

Via Instagram @shinee is life, photos and videos circulated when the SHINee leader did yoga, as well as when he arrived at the airport last night. “ Personally I do these things. You can be misunderstood and blamed and feel insecure. But I need you to trust me just a little bit. I apologize for the anxiety and I  hope everyone is as happy as a circle ."

Onew also said that this was his intention and his selfish side when forcing others to understand. So he apologized and thanked him. In the comments column he also wrote that companions are also part of the story. He again apologized and showed his love. Seeing this, the fans wondered what this post meant.

While others strengthened and asked him not to think too much about what was happening right now. “ Jinki and all SHINee members are so loved. Please do whatever positive things make you happy and don't regret it ," wrote a fan. " Eat and rest well, SHINee World only wishes for your happiness ," added another. "Do yoga and live happily. Don't care about the others," said another. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post