South Korean actor, Yoo Ah In came to the Seoul Central District Court on Wednesday May 24, 2023, to undergo an examination regarding the drug case that involved him. An incident occurred in front of the courthouse after Yoo Ah In held a press conference in front of the media. 

Initially, after the investigation was over, Yoo Ah In waited inside the building to wait for a decision regarding the arrest warrant issued by the police. After receiving news that the arrest warrant had been rejected, he left the building and gave a statement to the media.

After that, Yoo Ah In headed back to his vehicle in the parking lot. On the way there, suddenly a resident threw a plastic bottle filled with a drink suspected of being coffee at Yoo Ah In. The bottle landed on the back of the Hellbound actor's body. The liquid in the uncovered bottle then soaked the jacket that Yoo Ah In was wearing. 

His reaction was caught on camera, he was very surprised by the incident and indicated discomfort. Immediately after that, the resident who threw the bottle ran away. Until now it is still unknown who is the figure wearing the hoodie and throwing the bottle. The drug case he was involved in threatened Yoo Ah In's career. 

He has been confirmed to step down from a series of projects including the Hellbound sequel. Kim Sung Cheol is confirmed to replace his role as Jung Jin Su in the Netflix original Korean drama. After undergoing an investigation into drug use, Yoo Ah In released a statement through his Instagram account. 

He apologized for not being able to give a full statement after undergoing a police investigation for approximately 12 hours. "After undergoing a police investigation, I cannot give a full apology. Once again, I want to apologize to those who support and love me because of this bad incident. I apologize," Yoo Ah In opened.

"I also want to apologize to those who have worked with me in movies, dramas, and commercials. I'm sorry that I couldn't be serious about fulfilling my responsibilities. Also, I want to apologize to my colleagues who are struggling to achieve their dreams. I'm sorry that I have caused losses. I will work hard to take full responsibility," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post