BTS shocked fans after announcing their group will pause activities in the near future. This news was revealed by the members during the FESTA broadcast on Tuesday, June 14, 2022. "Until ON and Dynamite, I always felt BTS was in my hands but after we released Butter and Permission to Dance, I didn't know what kind of group we were in," RM said.

For almost 10 years, they have focused on the group but not on their own. The members also admitted that it was difficult to write lyrics as they were busy. "The most difficult thing is to write lyrics. I can't think of anything to write. I had to write things I felt and wanted but I felt like I was forcing it out... and it's difficult," Suga added.

"J-Hope once told me. We can focus on solo activities for a while and when we come back, the synergy will be better. J-Hope often talks about this," V said. "I talk to the other members a lot but I think we should take some time apart to learn how to be together again. The timing is very important, so I hope you don't look at it with a negative side," J-Hope said.

"We didn't disband," Suga added. The next day, BTS's agency HYBE confirmed the news shared by the members. They explained that the members will focus on solo projects starting with J-Hope. "BTS will be starting a new part where they will perform group and individual activities simultaneously. This time the members will grow with their activities. 

The label will support this," HYBE said on, Wednesday, June 15, 2022. J-Hope will be the first member of BTS to do solo activities. He is confirmed to headline the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago in July. BTS is also performing the song Yet To Come (The Most Beautiful Moment) on a number of South Korean music shows starting next week.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post