(G)I-DLE is working with music label 88Rising on the release of an English single titled 'I DO' which is scheduled for release this Friday! Quoting from the Billboard page, Tuesday July 11, 2023, CUBE Entertainment's K-Pop girl group, (G)I-DLE announced the release of their first English single, 'I DO' on July 14 at 09.00 KST.

The release of this single is even more interesting, because the agency also cooperates with the Asian-American music label, 88Rising. CUBE and 88Rising confirmed that 'I DO' will be the first song from the English album titled 'HEAT' which will be released on September 7, 2023. 

CUBE's CEO, Ahn Woohyung revealed, “ We are very excited about the release of 'HEAT' which will be our first EP entirely in English. 'HEAT' is all about confidence and bringing endless summer spirit wherever you go. We hope that the release of 'HEAT' will enable us to carry (G)I-DLE's message and mission around the world ."

Not to be left behind, CEO and founder of 88Rising, Sean Miyashrio also showed his enthusiasm for this collaborative project, " We have been fans of (G)I-DLE for a long time because, creatively, they are very in tune and involved with music and the things they put out, ". Meanwhile, a bit of 'I DO' footage has been released featuring the five (G)I-DLE members in their new looks. 

The 20-second video sequentially features members Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua. On the other hand, 88Rising is known as a music label that houses many Asian music artists. Call it like NIKI, Rich Brian, Joji, and many more. A number of K-Pop artists have also been noted to have been under this one label, such as Jackson Wang, BIBI, Chung Ha, Seori, CL, and others. 

The single 'I DO' will be released on Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 8 pm ET (Friday, July 14 at 9 am KST) along with their official music video. Pre-orders will be announced simultaneously with the release of 'I DO'. That's information regarding the release of (G)I-DLE's first English single, 'I DO'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post