BTS member Jungkook stopped by the online community platform to greet his fans on his birthday. The septet's Maknae marked her 26th birthday on Friday September 1, 2023. He started the live session after sharing a heartfelt message for all fans conveying the emotions he felt on this special occasion.

On September 1, 2023, singer The Seven started a live video session to meet fans on his birthday. The video begins with him playing Take Two by BTS in the background followed by V's song, Sweet Night. He opened up about his busy day but he performed live as soon as he got home, and to his surprise, Take Two was the first song on the list. 

While talking about his daily practice and how he spends his days with his friends, he also shows fans his surprising tricks. He suddenly started showing magic tricks with a deck of cards. From selecting two aces and shuffling them with cards, he pulled out four aces right on top which had previously amazed fans. 

He also wondered about how many birthdays he had spent with ARMY and expressed his gratitude to all the fans for celebrating 11 birthdays with him since his debut in 2013. While the live videos aren't as long as their usual length, fans are happy to see him on this memorable day.

"Hello everyone, This is Jungkook. It's my birthday :) As time goes by, I feel like my birthday isn't anything special these days, but your time taking care of me is very valuable, so I wrote this post to make an impression so that there is no doubt. 

But, my expressions are limited. I guess I'll say the things I always say to you today. I just want to say that I am eternally grateful and I know that my time with you was precious and I received a lot of love. I really love you. These days, I spend every day so happy. 

I'm very confident these days, but I don't know what would happen if it weren't for you all haha. I just want us to continue to believe in each other and while doing that I want to continue walking with you. Thank you always! Let's be happy. I posted this 1 minute before (Laughs) I'm so happy." 

A few hours before his birthday, a photo of him with several fans went viral on the internet. Netizens were so happy with his photos that they doubted whether his fans met Jungkook or he met his fans. This healthy confusion was created because the Euphoria singer looked as happy as the fans in the photos.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post