RIIZE's Seunghan, has recently become a hot topic of conversation in social media circles, after his old photo was spread. In the photo, Seunghan looks like he's dating, and some of the pictures show kissing scenes. Responding to this, Seunghan conveyed his apology officially and realized his past actions. 

Following are the contents of Seunghan RIIZE's apology letter , as quoted from Soompi on Wednesday August 30, 2023. "Hello, this is Seunghan RIIZE. I wrote this because I felt the need to say this first, before standing in front of fans. First of all I want to express a sincere apology to everyone who has supported RIIZE," said Seunghan. 

He continued, "Because of my personal problems, I endangered our group in a very important situation before debut, and disappointed them and the staff." "I also feel sorry for not being able to apologize quickly because I was afraid and worried. 

Without blaming anyone or making excuses, all of this happened because of my carelessness, and I reflect a lot on my past and my actions," he added. Seunghan also promised to put RIIZE first and be more careful in the future, not only on stage as a member of RIIZE. But, also in the face of all things.

"I will do my best so that you can feel my sincerity towards the team and fans through my actions. I apologize again. Thank you for reading this long post," concluded Seunghan. Meanwhile, SM Entertainment will take legal action against the person who illegally spread Seunghan's privacy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post