Actor Park Sung Hoon will return to greet viewers at home through the latest Korean drama project entitled ' The Kidnapping Day '. In this drama he will play the role of a genius detective named Park Sang Yoon who is tasked with investigating the kidnapping case of an 11 year old girl named Choi Ro Hee.

Taking on the challenge of the role of a detective, the actor also revealed the reasons why he chose to play in the Korean drama 'The Kidnapping Day'. "I think the Korean drama 'The Kidnapping Day' has a new and interesting story and plot. 

The script is also very fun, so I immediately read it when I received it for the first time," said Park Sung Hoon, as quoted by Soompi on Monday September 4, 2023. He continued, "I only needed a short time before agreeing to appear." In particular, actor Park Sung Hoon admitted that the chemistry between an amateur kidnapper and the girl he kidnapped caught his attention. 

"I think it's time for me to create a new drama that has a story that isn't cliche," said Park Sung Hoon. Furthermore, the actor also shared his efforts to deepen his character as a detective in the drama. "I was told that a detective doesn't have much time for a personal life because of the investigations they carry out. 

Through his appearance and hairstyle, I wanted to show that even though he is stuck in his profession, Sang Yoon has a neat appearance and takes care of himself well," he explained. The actor also explained the charm of the character he plays in the drama such as the feeling of humanity he has hidden from his calm appearance. 

"In the drama I played previously, 'Not Others', I played a police leader named Eun Jae Won, who has a similar but also different character to my new character. Sang Yoon will take the initiative in solving problems. You will see a more rhythmic charm from his character," concluded Park Sung Hoon. 'The Kidnapping Day' will premiere on September 13, 2023, at 21:00 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post