Even though his name is already known and popular in South Korea, Song Joong Ki still has to experience rejection from a film's casting team. This was revealed in a recent interview. Song Joong Ki said that after completing the Hopeless project, he underwent various auditions in various countries. 

However, apparently he experienced a lot of rejections from his audition. "After finishing Hopeless, I plan to audition outside Korea for several different projects. Unfortunately I always get rejected, so I hope that in the future I will get a good opportunity and pass the audition," said Song Joong Ki in a recent interview.

"I have ambitions to act in different cultural contexts," he added. Furthermore, Song Joong Ki wants to continue to develop as an actor. So he doesn't want to be complacent when he has reached a certain point. In fact, this will trigger him to have bigger ambitions.

That's the reason why Song Joong Ki wants to 'bother' to audition for various projects outside Korea. He wants to be able to face different challenges. "I want to be an actor who makes people look forward to my work. Personally, I also always try not to do the same thing. I have a strange obsession, if I don't enjoy my work then it will be obvious. 

My appearance will be bad because of that ," he concluded. Song Joong Ki last played a film called Hopeless which was directed by Kim Chang Hoon. This film tells the story of a man who wants to escape from an unpleasant reality, but ends up joining a dangerous organization.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post