aespa's Winter amazes fans with her intelligence. Reported by Instagram @seputar. aespa on Wednesday July 17, 2024, the idol under SM Entertainment talked about her school days. At that time, Winter admitted that she was always in the top 5 in her class. 

Then if her achievements were good, she would be ranked 20th among all the students in her school. However, if her achievements were bad, then she would be ranked 30th among all the students in her school. 

Not only that, the singer of "Supernova" was also always at the top of his math class when he was in junior high school, and took special math classes when she was in high school. "No, but you guys, the 8 I got was actually only once. You know, I was in honors math," said the 23-year-old idol.

"It won't go on the school record. I did it for fun, I got an 8 for fun," she added. Winter also said that he received honors in math. "I was at the top of my math class for three years in junior high, and in high school, I was in a special math class. It was called the Gauss class, and it was only for people who were good at math. I was in there," he said.

Seeing this, MY (aespa fans) also expressed various responses. "If IQ and EQ are high, it's not surprising to be the fastest learner in the group," praised MY. "Just from her face, she looks smart. Beauty with face and brain is indeed damaging," added another.

"This winter, even though I was active in extracurricular activities during school, I still excelled, you know. Cool!" said another. "Could it be possible to make a math competition between idols, I'm sure Winter will be really ambitious," said another.

"'I got an 8 just for fun'," commented another. Meanwhile, aespa just made their Japanese debut with the single "Hot Mes" on July 3, 2024. They also released their first full album titled "Armageddon" on May 27, 2024.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post