Chae Jong Hyeop and Kim So Hyun recently appeared together in their latest drama titled 'Serendipity's Embrace'. 'Serendipity's Embrace is a drama adapted from a webtoon. This drama tells the story of two children who met in high school. 

But both have feelings that have not been expressed, interestingly when they are adults they are brought together again by fate. Of course they could be each other's first love. Quoting Soompi on Wednesday July 24, 2024, Chae Jong Hyeop and Kim So Hyun exclusively conducted an interview with W Korea. 

The two revealed many things including talking about their first love. When asked about how they ended up joining the drama, Chae Jong Hyeop answered first, “ The title caught my attention. It’s a story about first love found by chance. It reminded me a little of my school days. ” 

Meanwhile, Kim So Hyun added, " When I first received the script, I hadn't read the webtoon. When I read it, I felt a tingling excitement. That alone made me want to try it. I also felt that if I don't do a youth drama like this now, I might not have the chance later." Then Chae Jong Hyeop and Kim So Hyun revealed about their first love experiences.  

It is known that the drama 'Serendipity's Embrace' tells the story of first love. Chae Jong Hyeop first revealed his story, " What can I say about first love? I think it's a word that reminds me of those times [in the past]. " " It's hard to define first love exactly. 

It could be the first person you like or the first person you date. For me, first love is the first person that comes to your mind when you hear the word," he added. Kim So Hyun shared, " Through this drama, I developed a lot of fantasies about first love. 

When I think of first love, I think it probably feels like the emotions I had when I was young and still wearing a school uniform. I liked the depiction of first love in 'Serendipity's Embrace' because it felt more realistic." Although first love is fun, Chae Jong Hyeop and Kim So Hyun also revealed that their youth was not like that of most people. 

They have different difficulties, but it must be admitted that both are able to depict the energetic youth in 'Serendipity's Embrace'. Kim So Hyun revealed a sad fact about her youth. It is known that she started her career as an actress since she was little. 

On the one hand she felt happy but on the other hand she admitted that she lost many memories from her school days. Chae Jong Hyeop also revealed the dark side of his youth, “ I lived life passionately. I spent my high school years in South Africa, struggling with graduation, language barriers, racism, loneliness, and finding my way in life. 

I started going to the gym and gained confidence through exercise. That’s when I started modeling locally. ” Look forward to the chemistry of Kim So Hyun and Chae Jong Hyeop who are each other's first love in the Korean drama 'Serendipity's Embrace' which airs every Monday-Tuesday at 20.40 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post