(G)I-DLE's Miyeon recently won an award at the 2024 Blue Dragon Series Awards , carving out a new proud achievement. On July 19, 2024, Miyeon attended the 2024 Blue Dragon Series Awards held at Paradise City in Incheon, where she was nominated for two categories, namely Best New Female Entertainer and Popularity Star.

As a result, Miyeon won the Popularity Star Award and shared her joy with fans. "I never imagined I would receive an award. I am grateful to be able to attend this wonderful award ceremony, and I am very thankful for this wonderful award," Miyeon said as quoted by KBIZoom on July 20, 2024.

She added, "I will take this as a sign to work even harder and become a more diligent Miyeon.” Previously, Miyeon was one of the panelists on the show 'My Sibling's Romance' which aired where she analyzed the participants' feelings as they formed their love lines, thus increasing the entertainment and anticipation for the show.

'My Sibling's Romance' became the number one content in terms of attracting new paid subscriptions among Wavve variety shows, setting its own record. Since her debut with (G)I-DLE in 2018, Miyeon has done a myriad of activities besides singing, such as acting, being a radio DJ, and even an MC, making her one of the most multi-talented K-pop idols.

Meanwhile, at the 2024 Blue Dragon Series Awards, (G)I-DLE performed two of their hits, 'Klaxon' and 'Fate', making the atmosphere even more lively. The members successfully amazed the audience with their perfect vocal skills and further increased the excitement by entering the audience area and offering microphones to the audience.

Girl group (G)I-DLE has made a comeback by releasing their seventh mini album titled 'I SWAY' on July 8, 2024, which consists of four songs, namely 'Klaxon', 'Last Forever', 'Bloom', and 'Neverland'. The members of (G)I-DLE participated in writing and composing all the songs. Title track 'Klaxon' is (G)I-DLE's signature song, featuring explosive strings and brass, groovy bass, and rhythmic guitar sounds.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post