Actor Kim Soo-hyun recently appeared as a guest on 'Tetsuko's Room', a talk show representative of Japanese national channel TV Asahi. Personally, Kim Soo-hyun revealed how he acts, especially for sad scenes. 

This is related to his crying acting in the Korean drama ' Queen of Tears ' which received a lot of praise. Kim Soo-hyun admitted that he did not expect that the drama 'Queen of Tears' would gain extraordinary popularity, and could even be said to be a huge success. 

"Of course, I didn't think it would be a big hit from the start. But I think many people can sympathize because it's a love story, a family story, and a married couple story," Kim Soo Hyun said as quoted by KBIZoom July 20, 2024.

Kim Soo-hyun has long been known as a "genius" actor when it comes to acting in crying scenes, because he displays realistic crying scenes in each of his works. "I think I've done a lot of emotional acting in the drama. 

I don't know how other actors do it, but I think when I act emotionally, tears are not the main aspect, I focus more on expressing my sadness, pain, and joy," said Kim Soo-hyun. He added, “There are many cases where emotions are conveyed even though tears don’t flow, so I personally like acting emotionally.”

On the show, Kim Soo-hyun also opened up about his childhood. He admitted that he became an introvert as an adult, even though when he was little, he tended to be cheerful and funny in front of his friends. The actor, who was born on February 16, 1988, also revealed that he did not have clear dreams when he was little.

"It was always a concern for me and my mother. When school asked me to write down my future career, my friends wrote down doctor or president, but I didn't know anything so it was hard for me to fill in the answer," said Kim Soo-hyun. 

He continued, "So I grew up as an introvert, and my mom suggested I study acting, so I started acting.” Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun is currently preparing to film his new drama titled 'Knock Off', which will begin production in August 2024. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post