Hugh Jackman's return as Wolverine is sweet news for his fans. Jackman as the actor also has a great desire to play the character. Hugh Jackman stars in Deadpool and Wolverine, which marks the third Deadpool film. 

His desire grew after his character was killed off in 2017's Logan. “I was on the road, driving, and like a bolt of lightning, there was this desire in me that I wanted to do this movie with Ryan (Reynolds),” Hugh Jackman was quoted as saying by Variety. “For Deadpool and Wolverine to come back, I swear. 

When I was done, I thought I was done.  But in my mind since I saw Deadpool 1, I was like, ‘Those two characters can be together,’ I knew it,” he said. When the offer came, Hugh Jackman immediately accepted it without talking or discussing with his agent. 

He only told him after taking the offer. “I couldn’t wait to get there. So when I got there, I called Ryan and I said, ‘Let’s do it.’ I hadn’t called my agent, not one. I just called my agent and said, ‘Oh yeah, I just got a movie,’” he said.

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige admitted that the idea of ​​Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine was rejected. According to him, the ending of the character was very good. “I said, ‘Let me give you some advice, Hugh. Don’t come back. You had the best ending in history with Logan. That’s not something we can change,’” he said.

On a separate occasion, Hugh Jackman explained that he doesn't need to worry about the Deadpool and Wolverine timeline. “We can go back because of science, so I don’t have to disrupt the Logan timeline which is important to me and the fans,” said Hugh Jackman.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post