Actor Kim Do Hoon recently talked about his passion for acting and his latest Korean drama titled ' Your Honor '. Kim Do Hoon recently wrapped up filming for the drama 'Your Honor'. The drama is a thriller genre, and he plays Song Ho Young, the son of the highly respected judge Song Pan Ho (played by Son Hyun Joo).

At the same time, the actor is also involved in another project titled 'Acquaintances', proving that he is a young actor on the rise. "I was worried that it would be confusing because I had to work on two projects at the same time, namely 'Acquaintances,' but it was actually good because the characters in the two projects were very different," said Kim Do Hoon as quoted by Soompi on July 24, 2024.

He added, “The parts that couldn’t be put out in ‘Your Honor’ were resolved in ‘Acquaintances’ instead. This really created synergy.” Now that filming is over, Kim Do Hoon is enjoying some downtime for the first time in a long time. "I slept as much as I wanted, went to the cinema to watch movies, and played futsal with the staff I was close with while filming the drama," he said.

Next, Kim Do Hoon also shared his experience acting with senior actor Son Hyun Joo, who played the father of his character, Song Pan Ho in 'Your Honor'. "If I had to choose a role model now, I would choose actor Son Hyun Joo. Every day after filming, my first thought is, 'I think I've met the best acting teacher of the year,'" said Kim Do Hoon.

He added, "Son Hyun Joo never tries to teach or advise directly. But amazingly, just by watching her act, I find myself naturally following her in a good direction." Furthermore, Kim Do Hoon admitted that he had discovered many new aspects of himself and was able to express emotions that he had never tried before. He thanked Son Hyun Joo and wanted to be an actor like her.

Lastly, Kim Do Hoon revealed that he wants to try acting in the romantic genre. "The emotional dynamics in romance are always intriguing. It is also one of the biggest interests for society. That's why I really want to try a romance genre production," said the actor who was born on September 15, 1998.

He continued, “Although acting is important, the external aspect is also important for the male lead in a romance, so I want to do it when I’m more prepared. If I were to film a romance movie, I feel like I would be very nervous too.” Meanwhile, the drama 'Your Honor' starring Kim Do Hoon will premiere on August 12, 2024, every Monday and Tuesday at 22:00 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post