BTS's Suga has again apologized for the recent incident. On Sunday August 25, 2024, Suga shared a handwritten letter on Weverse, expressing his deepest regret. He wrote, "With feelings of shame, I would like to once again apologize to all of you. 

I am deeply sorry that my wrong actions have caused disappointment and pain to fans and everyone who loves me."  "I made a big mistake by forgetting my responsibility to repay the love I have received with an appropriate action. On the night of August 6, 2024, I made the mistake of riding an electric scooter on the sidewalk after drinking alcohol." 

Suga continued, "In addition, I also apologize for causing confusion with the first apology statement I posted on August 7, 2024 without thinking more deeply and carefully." "This is all my fault. My carelessness has hurt the people who care about me.

 I will try hard not to make mistakes again and live with regret." "Because of this incident, I have damaged the precious memories I have created with my members and fans, and tarnished BTS's name." "I feel very sorry and sad for causing harm to the team members and disturbing them in a way that is difficult to express. 

I know how disappointed the fans who have always supported and cheered me on are." "To the fans who have always given me abundant love, I can only apologize from the bottom of my heart... I am well aware that no words can heal the wounds and disappointments you feel." "I continue to regret my actions and reflect with a heavy heart every day. 

Once again, I would like to express my sincere apologies to the fans who were hurt because of me." "I will accept with an open heart any punishment that will be imposed, as well as any criticism and reprimand given to me. Lastly, I once again sincerely apologize for causing a social uproar and disappointing many people."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post