South Korean actor, Lee Dong-wook was a guest on Yoo Jaesuk's show which was uploaded on YouTube on August 13, 2024. Yoo Jaesuk invited Ji Sukjin, Lee Dong-wook, and Nam Changhee as guests to chat at the event. 

Then Lee Dong-wook revealed his thoughts on dating. Lee Dongwook said, "I don't think I can date anymore. I'm too lazy. If you date, you have to get close to her first. I don't remember how to do it anymore, it was so long ago." 

Then Yoo Jaesuk replied, "If I speak as a relationship expert, if you haven't dated for a long time, you're afraid to start." Lee Dong-wook also said, "I became too comfortable being alone. It wasn't easy to break away from that and make time to date." When asked "Do you want to date?". 

Lee Dong-wook replied by saying, "I want to, but I'm lazy."  Yoo Jaesuk continued, "If it bothers you, it's better not to do it." Lee Dongwook also said that the reason he is not dating at the moment is probably because he is always working. 

Lee Dong-wook said, "Because I'm always working, I feel more comfortable being alone at home on my days off. I need time to be quiet and not meet people. When watching OTT, I can watch it according to my taste if I'm alone, but if there's only one person with me, I have to consider their taste."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post