BLACKPINK's Lisa recently did a photoshoot and interview with Elle magazine in the United States for the September edition. On that occasion, Lisa shared many intimate things with fans. Especially about her life, career, and the individual development she feels.

Quoting from Allkpop on Thursday August 15, 2024, Lisa, who is known for her spectacular and charming appearance on stage, shared a more introspective side. Including how she learned to embrace her true self amidst the fame she has.

"Honestly, I'm not the type of person who is good at expressing my feelings. However, lately I feel more confident in voicing what I think and letting others know," said the Thai idol. Furthermore, the singer of the song 'Rockstar' admitted that after she went solo, he found how to express himself more. 

The idol also learned a lot while pursuing his solo activities. "I think something I've learned lately is that it's about me, myself, saying what I like and don't like. That's the most important thing to me," Lisa explained. "Because if I just say 'It's okay,' people will never know if I really feel okay about it. 

So, I have to be able to say 'Yes' and No. Not somewhere in between," she continued. Not to be missed, Lisa also discussed the future of the BLACKPINK group. Given that the four members are currently concentrating on their respective solo careers.

The 27-year-old singer assured fans that she will continue to promote with BLACKPINK. "Of course we will stay together and continue to promote. We are very proud of BLACKPINK's achievements and I love BLACKPINK. Not only because of the fans. 

But, we do all this for ourselves. There is nothing to doubt, because this is our life," Lisa emphasized. So, for BLACKPINK fans out there who were worried about the group's fate and promotions. They don't need to worry about it anymore.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post