Actress Florence Pugh played a role that required her to shave her head. The experience apparently left her traumatized. The British woman plays a terminally ill chef in the film 'We Live In Time'. To get into the role and be more convincing, Florence cut off all her hair.

Totality in acting apparently has to be paid dearly. After balding her head, the 28-year-old actress experienced quite intense mental disorders. "In many religions, hair is the most precious thing on the body - it's where we store our memories, our dreams and our past. Shaving my hair was really weird. 

My head is very sensitive and people try to touch it," Florence told British Vogue. "My body was a little traumatized by it. I was cold all the time," he continued. Florence's hair was shaved on camera during filming by her co-star Andrew Garfield. The scene was admittedly a very stressful experience.

"It was an honour to be given that job. But what if I was crushing the head of one of the greatest actresses of her generation? It was terrifying, but ultimately it was a really beautiful and intimate scene and thank goodness she had a really nice melon," Andrew said, as quoted by Female First.

Florence has appeared in public several times with shaved hair and has often been criticized for being considered strange. She admits that it was a difficult time for her. "It's really hard. [The internet] is a really nasty place. It hurts to read people being mean to me about my confidence or my weight. It doesn't feel good," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post