American singer-songwriter and actress, Lady Gaga revealed the reason why she never denied rumors claiming that she is a man. Since 2010, speculation about her gender identity has been a hot topic in the entertainment industry, but Lady Gaga has been reluctant to respond. 

In a 2011 interview, he stated emphatically, “Why should I waste my time and give press releases about whether I have a penis or not? My fans don’t care and neither do I. ” Then in her appearance on the Netflix series What's Next? The Future with Bill Gates which was released on Wednesday, September 18, 2024, Lady Gaga shared a story about the rumors that had hit her at the beginning of her career.

“I travel all over the world. I travel touring and promoting my album and almost every interview I do — there are doctored pictures on the internet — they say, ‘There’s a rumor that you’re a man. What do you say about that?” Lady Gaga told Bill Gates. The singer of the hit song “Bad Romance” also discussed that he never responded to the questions because he was not a victim of the fake news. 

"The reason I didn't answer that question is because I don't feel like I was a victim of that lie," he said casually. Lady Gaga continued that clearing up a rumor will not always end well based on previous experiences. Therefore, she used another method to respond to this rumor. 

“I’ve been in situations where correcting a rumor wasn’t the best thing to do. I was thinking about the well-being of others,” the pop star said. “So with this rumor, I tried to make people think and disturb them in a different way. I tried to use the misinformation that was out there to create another disturbance.”

On the other hand, Lady Gaga fans showed their support for the singer after an episode of her on the series What's Next? The Future with Bill Gates  went viral on social media. “ Her level of eloquence, long-term strategy, empathy, and courage is honestly incredible. And that’s why Gaga is MOTHERRRR ,” wrote one of her admirers in a post on her Instagram account. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post