Shin Hyun Bin and Moon Sang Min become a couple in the Korean drama ' Cinderella at 2 AM '. They show strong chemistry of a couple who love each other but have to end because they are not approved. Interestingly, Shin Hyun Bin and Moon Sang Min have a very large age gap, which is 14 years. 

Indeed, this drama deliberately shows noona romance, where a woman has a relationship with a younger man. But did the audience expect that their age gap was 14 years? Quoting Sport Chosun Thursday September 5, 2024 Shin Hyun Bin admitted that she had difficulties at first because of their quite large age difference. 

But over time the two of them were able to overcome it. She said, " We were very shy at first, so I wondered if this would be okay. We were sitting next to each other and they kept looking down while talking, so I didn't know where to look and react. But he kept saying what he said. "

" (Moon Sang Min) He said he thought we would have good chemistry and we would get along well, so I felt like he was a really fun friend, " he said overcoming this issue. It was proven that Shi Hyun Bin and Moon Sang Min were able to show their chemistry and make the audience emotional.

Previously, Shin Hyun Bin also had a co-star with a significant age difference of 13 years. This happened when she acted with Jung Woo Sung in the Korean drama 'Tell Me That you Love Me'. In response, she said, " Actually, does age matter? I don't really pay attention to age differences, so I never thought much about it. 

When I told my friends that I was working on this project, they said, 'I hope I can overcome the age difference that goes up and down, '" she said. Through the Korean drama 'Cinderella at 2 AM', Shin Hyun Bin tried acting in the romantic comedy genre for the first time in 15 years after her debut. 

She said, " I think it was a good decision to do it this time. Although it is a romantic comedy genre, there are many scenes that resemble serious romantic dramas, so I was able to choose it without feeling pressured." " I chose this job because this drama tells a story that is worried by a realistic working woman in her 30s. 

It also turns the cliche of romantic comedy on its head. I felt something new while acting in this drama, " she said, revealing why she joined the drama 'Cinderella at 2 AM'. Look forward to the Korean drama 'Cinderella at 2 AM' starring Shin Hyun Bin and Moon Sang Min every Saturday and Sunday at 21.00 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post