Rapper Cardi B underwent a butt reduction procedure because she felt her figure was too small. In an Instagram video, the 33-year-old revealed that she had biopolymer injections at the age of 21 to shape and enlarge her buttocks. 

Now, the "I Like It" singer is more comfortable with her smaller buttocks. A buttock reduction procedure was performed in January 2024 to mitigate the effects of the injections. According to Cardi, the smaller buttocks are more proportionate to her height of approximately 160 cm.

"A lot of you keep telling me to get a butt lift. Update: I actually did," Cardi said, as reported by Female First. The Grammy Award winner also admitted to always being open about the cosmetic procedures she has undergone.

"I'm very honest. I've had two liposuctions and one buttock reduction surgery," she said. Cardi said the main reason she reduced her butt size was due to her petite frame, which made her previous figure less proportional. 

She also responded to negative comments from netizens who continued to criticize her appearance. "You guys act like you're just seeing my body. You've been seeing it for years. Then you say, 'Your body looks so slim now.' 

Well, that's true, stop hating. I've always been honest about what I do to make my body look slimmer," she said. In addition to the surgery, Belcalis Almanzar, whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar, now maintains a healthier diet, including roasted chicken, grilled salmon, and high-fiber drinks.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post