The South Korean actor who is on the rise thanks to the drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' is confirmed to be enlisting in the military this August. The certainty of the military has also been confirmed by the Man of Creation agency which said, "Kang Tae Oh must enlist before the end of this year. 

He hasn't received a summons yet, so he's waiting for it," the agency said.  The reason is, Kang Tae Oh will also be enlisting as an active soldier for UTD or marines. To become a marine, conscripts must undergo a series of special tests. In an interview with ELLE Korea, he talked a lot about himself enlisting in the military amid his popularity. 

"Because of this drama, I am very happy that I can confidently say, 'I will return safely,'" he said.  He also added "I feel more reassured than disappointed." On the other hand, Kang Tae Oh admitted that he is now the talk of many people because of his latest drama. 

Whereas previously he had played many characters, but his position as the second lead , thus making him less noticed by many viewers. "Thanks to the popularity of this work, I heard that there is a lot of talk about me on social media and YouTube," he said. 

“Some people have watched my old projects which I have filmed with great affection. I am very grateful," he concluded. While waiting for his 2-year military service, for those of you fans who were left behind when they were fans, you can still watch various dramas and content involving Kang Tae Oh!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post