Belle Mariano, a Filipino actress who is best known for her television drama "He's Into Her," made headlines across Asia after winning the "Outstanding Asian Star Award" at the 17th Seoul International Awards ( SDA ). Koreaboo launched on Friday September 23, 2022, with this achievement, Belle Mariano successfully became the first Filipino actress to receive the award, and set a new history in her career. 

As a lover of K-Pop and Korean dramas, Belle tries to introduce herself using Korean when crossing the red carpet and when receiving awards. Among the 175 actors and actresses who attended from all over Asia, only 5 people received the award, namely: Yusei Yagi from Japan, Alice Ko from Taiwan, Wallace Chung from China, Krit Amnuaydechkorn from Thailand, and Belle Mariano from the Philippines. 

When receiving the award, Belle made sure everyone knew she was a proud Filipino. The following is the content of Belle Mariano's victory speech. Good evening, everyone. I'm Belle Mariano, and I'm a proud Filipino. Thank you Seoul International Drama Awards for this award. It's an honor to be here. First of all, I want to thank Almighty Father. Glory is yours. 

I also want to thank all the brilliant minds behind the 'He's Into Her' series, our director Chad Vidanes, our writer Vanessa Valdez and his team, the author of the book on which the series is based, Maxinejiji.  Thank you for giving me this life changing opportunity. To my boss and management Star Magic and Rise Artists Studio, thank you.  

Thanks also to the cast and production crew of 'He's Into Her'. Thank you very much. Of course for my partner Donny Pangilinan, it has been an amazing journey with you. This is for more and I share this honor with you. Of course the supporters as well I wouldn't be here without you guys. Thank you very much to all of you. Thank you very much. 

And finally, to the woman who shaped me into the woman I am today, my mother, thank you very much. I love you. I love you all and long life to everyone! " Filipino fans are thrilled and proud that Belle's talent is recognized in South Korea by a highly respected award body. This is just the beginning of his young career and fans are excited to see what will happen next!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post