South Korean actor, Song Joong Ki recently opened up about his feelings when he was about to become a father. He expressed this right during an interview with local media at a hotel in Cannes , France, on May 23, 2023. Song Joong Ki will be attending the 2023 Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of his film ' Hopeless '. 

The screening will take place on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 11.00 local time. "I haven't seen the film. I'm going to see it for the first time at the official screening at the Cannes Film Festival tomorrow. People told me to watch it first for interviews, but I didn't because I wanted to see it with the Cannes audience. 

I want to enjoy it for the first time at Cannes tomorrow," said Song Joong Ki as quoted from KBIZOOM May 23, 2023. Apart from that, the actor who was born on September 19, 1985 also talked about his wife, Katy Louise Saunders, and their future baby. It is known that Song Joong Ki had publicly announced earlier this year that he had married Katy Louise Saunders who is a former British actress.

"I came here with my wife. Pregnant women in Korea are different from other countries. In other countries, people encourage pregnant women to exercise a lot. It is very different from Korean culture in many ways," said Song Joong Ki. Meanwhile, the actor admits that he cannot hide his worries for his wife and baby as the time of delivery approaches.

"I finally came to Cannes but all my worries are with my wife and child. I'm just worried about the delivery. I want to finish my schedule in Cannes quickly." Regarding his activities at Cannes, Song Joong Ki admitted that his wife helped him a lot and gave him direction. 

When she was still active as an actress, Katy Louise Saunders often attended the Cannes Film Festival, so Song Joong Ki received a lot of advice from her. Song Joong Ki's latest film 'Hopeless' is a drama noir genre film that tells about a boy named Yeon Kyu (played by Hong Sa Bin) who wants to be free from his hellish life.

Then he meets a boss of a criminal organization and they face a dangerous world together. Song Joong Ki plays Chi Geon, a mid-level boss in a criminal group who trusts and leads Yeon Kyu. Chi Geon and Yeon Kyu have several things in common that form an empathetic bond between the two.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post