K-pop idol-actor Cha Eun Woo was introduced as the new brand ambassador of the Skechers brand, and launched his newest advertisement. At his young age, Cha Eun Woo is one of the most popular idols and actors who are getting more and more offers to work together. 

On Friday, January 13, 2023, ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo was officially introduced as the brand ambassador for the Skechers brand. In the photo shoot advertisements that were shared, Cha Eun Woo exuded a strong charisma by wearing various types of shoes from Skechers.

Cha Eun Woo also appears with a different hairstyle that makes him have a cute and mature aura. After being appointed as the brand ambassador, the man born in 1997 felt happy and revealed the meaning of shoes for him. " I am honored and delighted to be named the new Skechers regional brand ambassador. 

Shoes are an important part of my life, not only as a fashion statement but also because I enjoy dancing and working out," said Cha Eun Woo, quoted from ELLE Singapore, January 13, 2023. " Skechers' innovative and versatile designs are comfortable and reflect my true style. 

I can't wait to share my favorite Skechers looks with everyone, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ," he continued. " Skechers' innovative and versatile designs are comfortable and reflect my true style. I can't wait to share my favorite Skechers looks with everyone, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ," he continued. 

Apart from being recruited as the brand ambassador for the Skechers brand, the ASTRO member is also reported to have been involved in an advertising shoot for the Giordano International brand with Han So Hee. This certainly further proves the popularity of a Cha Eun Woo who has a big influence on the entertainment industry.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post