This morning July 28, 2023, BTS' Jungkook did live via the Weverse global fandom application. What caught attention was his performance during the live . He was seen still lying on the bed. But he was also seen bare-chested and covered his body with a blanket. He didn't let his upper body open at all.  

Launching from KBIZoom, on Friday July 28, 2023 in the live there was even a fan asking, “ Are you shirtless? Jungkook replied, “ Yes, but I won't show it. Should be wrapped tightly, " he replied laughing. Then Jimin appeared in the chat, Jungkook smiled and said, “ Jimin, are you awake? Good work.

Did you sleep well? I'm going to sleep now. " Jungkook then shared that he gets a lot of piercings, " I got my ears completely pierced today ." Then Jungkook announced that he would appear on the program ' Inkigayo ' which aired on SBS on Sunday, July 30, 2023. 

For the first time on the program, Jungkook will perform his solo song 'Seven' live in South Korea.  He expressed his excitement, “ It's been a while since music shows, and I'm happy to see ARMY. ”  Then Jungkook shared how excited he was to appear on Inkigayo. Jungkook said, “ I really wanted Inkigayo to come quickly. 

I thought it would be fun, but I'm afraid I'm losing touch. The other guys have been doing really well lately." But at the same time he also expressed his worry, " I'm not good with the camera. To be honest, I'm not very confident, but I will do my best in this comeback, which is the first time. 

" Jungkook then shared his diet efforts to look perfect on stage. He continued, “ I needed to lose weight to appear on Inkigayo. How can I go to Inkigayo with a face like this? I only eat one meal a day as part of my diet . ” Then Jungkook immediately ended the live broadcast by telling ARMY, “ Take care of yourself and be happy. 

You are the main character of your own life .” BTS' Jungkook just made his solo debut on July 14, 2023 with the release of the single 'Seven.' 'Seven' topped the US Billboard Hot 100, Global 200, and Global (excluding US) charts, proving its immense popularity. 

Even the music video for 'Seven' ranked first in worldwide popular YouTube music videos and global music categories right after its release. Jungkook performed 'Seven' for the first time at the GMA '2023 Summer Concert Series' in Central Park, New York, on July 14, 2023 (local time). Also on July 22, 2023, he appeared on the UK live show 'The One Show' on BBC, UK.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post