Actress Lee Yoo Bi recently did a number of photo shoots and interview sessions with GQ Korea magazine. On this occasion he shared many things about the latest drama he starred in, ' The Escape of the Seven ', and revealed the reasons why she accepted the offer to play in the drama. 

Quoting from Soompi on Thursday October 5, 2023, Lee Yoo Bi explained how she first received an offer to play in the drama 'The Escape of the Seven'. Lee Yoo Bi, who previously made a special appearance in the hit drama 'The Penthouse 3', said, “I really enjoyed watching the drama. 

The first and second seasons of 'The Penthouse', and then I received an offer to do a special appearance in the 3rd season. I'm wondering is this really real?" She continued, "At that time, I was filming the second season of 'Yumi's Cells,' and the atmosphere on the set of the two dramas was very different. 

I was overwhelmed by the strong energy of the set. I think it was the first time I saw such a shooting set. energetic.” Lee Yoo Bi then revealed that after she filmed her special appearance on 'The Penthouse 3', the director thanked her and promised to contact her again soon. 

She shared, “After we finished filming, director Joo Dong Min said to me, ‘Yoo Bi, thank you for a job well done. I think I'll call you another time.' At the time, I thought it was just a compliment, but she contacted me as soon as ‘The Penthouse’ finished.”

Lee Yoo Bi shared her first meeting with writer Kim Soon Ok of the drama 'The Escape of the Seven', and praised her as a very funny and lively, as well as intelligent person. When she received the offer to play the character Han Mo Ne, Lee Yoo Bi admitted, "I found the character Han Mo Ne from 'The Escape of the Seven', who is a completely different person from me. 

She is a character I don't understand at all. So I thought this was a great opportunity to change myself completely and try something I've never tried before.” She also stated that he is ready to receive hate because of the evil character she plays, which means she played a good role.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post