Mnet's music program ' M Countdown ' has finally confirmed ZEROBASONE's Sung Han Bin as its new host. Launching from Soompi media on Friday September 1, 2023, Sung Han Bin was officially confirmed to join the weekly music program as the new host.

Since Sung Han Bin was officially chosen as the show's host, he also expressed his happiness in a statement released through his agency WAKEONE Entertainment by saying, "Since I was young, I nurtured my dream (of becoming a singer) while watching 'M Countdown'. He then added to his statement by saying, "so I am honored and happy to be able to greet the viewers as the MC. 

I think I will be able to learn and grow while meeting many senior singers and colleagues up close, so I am looking forward to it. I will show you Sung Han Bin's various charms that I haven't shown until now, so I hope ZEROSE will also look forward to it." The announcement that Sung Han Bin was lined up to become the permanent MC of 'M Countdown' received a positive response. 

Many netizens are looking forward to the chemistry of the three of them in guiding one of the famous music shows in Korea. The choice of Sung Han Bin as the weekly music show host will replace the vacant position of the previous host, namely Joonhoney from the MONSTA X group. 

Joonhoney himself is known to have resigned from the weekly music show 'M Countdown' shortly before officially enlisting in the military. Since MONSTA X's Joonhoney's resignation, a number of special MCs have changed to host the event. Like, NCT's Johnny ​​who just became an MC for one day with host (G) I-DLE's Miyeon in the latest episode.

Meanwhile, 'M Countdown' did not forget to announce the broadcast schedule for the formation of Sung Han Bin who will be the new MC for the event. 'M Countdown' revealed in detail that the first episode of the ZEROBASEONE leader will premiere on September 7, 2023 at 6 pm KST. Once again, congratulations to Sung Han Bin who has been chosen as the new MC of the music show 'M Cuntdown'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post