ASTRO's Sanha officially debuted with the mini album Dusk and the title track Dive on August 6, 2024. The mini album consists of six songs including Losing my mind which is dedicated to everyone who has lost a loved one.

The title track Dive comes with an alternative R&B pop genre with a strong beat and cinematic atmosphere. This song reflects the most nostalgic longing for our most beautiful memories. Sanha revealed that it took him two days to perfect the song Dive, "It was difficult for me to convey the emotions," he said.

The idol, who was born in 2000, thought of "someone special" when he first heard Dive, just like when he heard the song Losing My Mind. "When I first heard the song Dive, I thought of the person I really missed but couldn't meet," he said in the debut showcase session.

Then said, "The part 'Losing my mind' made me cry when I heard it in the car for the first time. I think the word 'losing' makes me very sad." Meanwhile, Yeowoobyul's song, which was written by Sanha himself, tells about the color of the sky just before sunset.

“Yeowoobyul is a star that appears in the sky regardless of the bad weather. I look up at the sky whenever I’m down, so I wanted to write something about the sky. I also want to survive in hardships, which is why I chose to write a song about this,” he explained.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post