GOT7's BamBam recently guested on BIGBANG's Daesung 's YouTube content titled ' ZIP Daesung'. BamBam was there to promote his latest mini album titled 'Bamesis' which was just released on August 8, 2024.

Quoting from Allkpop on Saturday August 10, 2024, chatting with his senior, Daesung, BamBam, revealed many things about his solo career after leaving the JYP Entertainment agency in early 2021. Including his desire to quit the entertainment world. "At first, I thought about retiring after leaving JYP Entertainment. 

I promoted diligently for 7 years in South Korea. However, I felt like a failure and was not recognized by the public. So, I thought about quitting at that time. I just wanted to retire and go back to Thailand to live with my mom," BamBam admitted. The idol born in 1997 then shared the second chance he received. 

Including a contract offer from his current agency, ABYSS. "Most of the agencies that contacted me at that time asked me to promote in Southeast Asia. However, ABYSS firmly asked, 'You debuted in Korea, don't you want to be known as an artist in Korea?' That's when I thought about giving myself one more chance," he added. 

After joining ABYSS, BamBam revealed that he received an offer to appear as a panelist on the dating program 'EXchange season 2'.  Since appearing on the program, BamBam has become increasingly popular and well-known to the Korean public. He also feels lucky that he did not decide to retire from the entertainment world. 

BamBam also recalled the moment when he gained popularity through a number of comments he made on the program 'EXchange season 2'. He said, "I seemed like I was about to give up on myself at that time, so I just said whatever came to my mind. I didn't realize that people would relate to me. 

I think it's true what people say about us having to relax a little and just live life as it is. Trying to take things into account doesn't always pay off." On the other hand, BamBam also shared a funny story about his meeting with another BIGBANG member, namely G-Dragon. 

BamBam revealed that he first had the opportunity to meet G-Dragon in person when he was filming the program 'EXchange season 2'. When meeting BamBam, G-Dragon even asked and asked for a leak of what would happen next in the episode of the program. Which BamBam finally answered by saying that he should not give spoilers carelessly.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post