Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones has just celebrated her 55th birthday. The woman celebrated it with a special post on Instagram. Addressing herself and her husband, the 'The Mask of Zorro' star showed herself naked.

Catherine Zeta-Jones posted a birthday greeting and a romantic message to her husband, actor Michael Doglas. The Welsh actress's birthday coincided with Michael's, on September 25, 2024. In the post celebrating their love, Catherine included a sexy photo as her gift.

"After more than 25 years of sharing birthdays with my husband, I was running out of gift ideas. This gift was the second option, golf balls were the first option, of course," she said. In her post, Catherine included several photos of the two of them together for more than two decades. 

She also showed them together when they first celebrated their birthday together. "This is us on our 25th birthday. I love you with all my heart," Catherine said. Catherine and Michael have been married since November 2000. They have two children, Dylan and Carys. 

From the beginning, their relationship was in the spotlight because of their age difference. Catherine is known to be 25 years younger than her husband. However, that did not stop them from loving each other. "I've been waking up next to Mike for almost 25 years. I love being married but it's crazy when you really think about it. (He said) Will you marry me? Sure. 

But when you think about the Chanel purse you paid a fortune for, I don't like that anymore. I like selling it," she said. "We just fit together really well, we respect each other and I never felt like he was 25 years older than me. I remember people saying when you're 50, he'll be 75. Well, it's just math," the 'Cocaine Godmother' star said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post