Mamamoo's Hwasa recently appeared as a guest star on the variety show ' The K-Star Next Door ' hosted by MC Jonathan on September 17, 2024. In the program, Hwasa, who will soon make a comeback with her second mini album 'O' on September 19, 2024, received many questions and discussed various things with the MC. 

Including when Jonathan returned to discussing Hwasa's rebellious attitude that emerged naturally or suddenly. Responding to this, the singer of the song 'Maria' chose to tell her experience of almost being kicked out or kicked out of the trainee, for some reason. Hwasa said she failed to lose weight according to the wishes of the agency where she was a trainee at that time.

As reported by nme.com on Wednesday September 18, 2024, Hwasa said, "I weighed more than 60kg when I was a trainee. My boss told me to lose weight until I weighed 48kg." "I did my best, and my weight dropped to 49kg. But, he still wanted to fire me," she added. Because of this, Hwasa admitted that she then had a dispute with the CEO via email. 

After fighting with the CEO, Hwasa then wrote a song about her feelings. She even gave the title 'My Heart' to the song she wrote. "What my boss wanted was an apology, but I sent him the song I wrote," Hwasa explained. After the incident, Hwasa admitted that her boss preferred her. 

Hwasa's appearance on 'The K-Star Next Door' came a few days before her upcoming solo comeback with her second mini album 'O' on September 19, 2024. The release of the second mini-album will mark her first work since she released her debut EP 'María' in 2020 as well as her first music since leaving RBW Entertainment and signing with the label P Nation founded by soloist Psy.

Hwasa has also shared a number of teaser images, as well as videos, along with snippets of all the songs that will be on her new album. 'O' not only carries the flirtatious and daring side of Hwasa, but also contains various songs with different genres.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post