Lee Joon Gi recently expressed his desire to live a more free and open life after years of strict self-discipline. In the August issue of fashion and entertainment magazine The Star, Lee looks charming in a "Beyond Memory" concept photoshoot taken in Taipei, showing beautiful moments as he enjoyed traveling in the city.
Lee previously revealed that he had avoided carbohydrates for several years as part of a strict fitness routine. Now in his mid-40s, he maintains a remarkably lean physique.
Regarding the international drama kiDnap GAME, which will air later this year, Lee said, "It was fun and interesting to learn languages and how to communicate with each other."
He added, "When you have the passion and determination to create something new, even challenging sets become a constant source of discovery and growth. It was a fulfilling experience that allowed me to learn a lot while working with cast and crew members from various countries."
Lee also called summer his favorite season: "Even a little running or movement in the summer provides twice the training and healing benefits of any other season. I hope everyone can travel to new places, take a walk, jog, or run, and fully enjoy this hot, sunny summer."
The actor also expressed his interest in traveling alone. "I'm starting to challenge myself to go on solo trips," he said. Lee explained that his outlook on life has changed as he's gotten older. "In my 20s and 30s, I closed myself off from freedom and lived solely by sheer willpower," she said.
"Now, I'm giving myself a gift, opening my heart to the world, and taking the time to feel and observe it." He added, "Rather than living a life of confinement, I want to move toward a life of greater openness to myself."
Reflecting on his acting career, Lee feels he may have reached the halfway point. "For the second half, I want to take on more creative challenges that I previously held back or never had the opportunity to pursue," he said. When asked to complete the sentence, "Actor Lee Joon Gi is...", he chose the word "innocent."
He explained, "I hope to never lose the innocence that has been a major driving force in my life. I believe protecting that innocence in my creative work leads to a healthy passion and sincerity." Lee concluded the interview by thanking his fans for their continued support.
"I'm so grateful that you always look upon me with such warmth and continue to support me," he said. "I will continue to work hard to bring you great projects and performances. I hope everyone stays healthy and enjoys the hot summer in style."

Post a Comment