South Korean actress Moon Geun Young has officially tied the knot! On July 29, 2026, a media outlet reported that Moon Geun Young had tied the knot with musical actor Jung Pyeong, with whom she had been in a long-term relationship.
In response to the reports, Moon Geun Young's agency confirmed, "Moon Geun Young recently got married. She didn't hold a wedding ceremony, but instead held a simple gathering with just family members for a meal."
After news of her wedding broke, Moon Geun Young also shared the happy news through a social media post. She posted a photo of a handwritten letter expressing her feelings for fans. “Hello, this is Moon Geun Young. I hope you are all doing well despite the hot summer.
I am writing this letter because I have news to share with you. I am getting married! I have met someone I want to spend my life with, someone I want to share all the worries I have carried alone, and someone who can make me smile even over the little things.
Instead of walking alone, we will now build a future together.” “Rather than worry or anxiety, I sincerely ask for your support and congratulations. As much as you support me, I will work even harder to live a good life.
Although this is just a short letter, I hope my sincerity reaches you. I hope you all stay healthy, both physically and mentally. For all the love you have given me so far, I will continue to support you with all my heart. And I promise to return with a better version of myself. Thank you. From Geun Young.”

Post a Comment