Former NCT member Mark Lee, recently addressed the various allegations surrounding his solo career after leaving the group. In a live broadcast on August 20, 2026, he addressed the issues, including allegations related to his faith.

One of the accusations Mark faced was a claim that he was involved in a cult or religious fanatic group. This accusation arose after the founding of his own music label, leading many fans and netizens to speculate about his religious views. 

Mark responded firmly, emphasizing that he is a Christian and not involved in any cult. "I know there are a lot of videos on TikTok and the internet questioning whether I'm involved in a cult, as strange as it sounds. 

I can't believe I have to address this, but I'm not involved in a cult. I'm a Christian and always have been, and there's no question about that," Mark Lee said in his live stream. Mark's response sparked mixed reactions from fans and netizens. 

Some supported and understood his position, while others dismissed the accusations as ridiculous and baseless. Comments on social media were mixed, with many expressing relief after hearing an explanation from Mark. 

Since leaving NCT, Mark Lee has focused on his solo projects, including music and collaborations with other artists. He's also active on social media, interacting with fans through various platforms, including live broadcasts like this one. 

His burgeoning music career has made him one of the most watched idols in the K-Pop industry today. In response to the various issues that arose, Mark demonstrated firmness and high self-confidence. 

This set an example for many fans and other idols in the face of baseless rumors and accusations. As a public figure, Mark Lee remains committed to sharing the truth about himself despite widespread speculation.

As an idol with a large fan base, Mark Lee will undoubtedly continue to be in the spotlight, both in his solo career and in his interactions with fans. With this clear and concise explanation, it is hoped that fans will better understand their idol's position and beliefs.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post