Red Velvet's Seulgi recently had a photo shoot and interview with Vogue Korea magazine for the October 2022 issue. Seulgi successfully brought the concept of both mature and modern, and attracted the attention of many people with her captivating visuals and sensual style. 

Naver launched on Thursday September 22, 2022, this photo shoot using the background of the Royal Academy of Arts located in Piccadilly, London, received an enthusiastic response. The stylish style brought by Seulgi managed to blend elegantly with the background of magnificent buildings with old-style architecture. 

Meanwhile, Seulgi is known to be making her solo debut through her first mini album titled "28 Reasons" on October 4, 2022. In an interview she did with Vogue Korea, Seulgi introduced the concept of her album as a concept that only Red Velvet's Seulgi could do. "This is a start for me and I use my own concept. 

I want to do something that only I can do myself. I want to open a new path," said Seulgi. Talking about the goal that she wants to achieve through the debut solo album "28 Reasons", Seulgi said she wants to be able to appear on stage without being nervous, and be able to express herself more. "I hope I can perform on stage comfortably, and without feeling nervous. 

Even now I still feel nervous, and I have the desire to express more. So, I will continue to work hard. I want to show it to you," added Seulgi. Not only has an outstanding talent in dancing and has a position as a main dancer in Red Velvet, Seulgi also has a beautiful voice. For his solo debut this time, Seulgi really carried a different concept and theme from usual.

Red Velvet may be famous for their summer and colorful concept, but Seulgi as a soloist prefers a mysterious, thriller, and full of impression that makes you both curious and goosebumps. Meanwhile, Seulgi's first mini album which will mark her debut as a solo singer, "28 Reasons," will be officially released on October 4, 2022, at 18:00 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post