On Saturday June 10, 2023, YouTube channel BANGTANTV owned by BTS uploaded episode 12 of the program "Suchwita" hosted by Suga. This latest episode features Jin as a guest where the oldest member of BTS shares past worries with Suga. Jin previously appeared on "Suchwita" in December last year before enlisting in the military. 

In this episode, the owner of the real name Kim Seokjin sincerely talked with Suga about the worries they had in the past. Suga said, "When we filmed 'IN THE SOOP' together, there were things I talked to you about when I was under stress and people talked about them a lot. I mentioned how much I wanted to be more like you."

Jin replied, "That means you are like me now. Because you did exactly what I told you to!", adding, "I told you to forget everything. The past is the past. You used to be so stressed out about it." In their past content, Suga confessed his regrets, so Jin comforted him by saying, "You've scored a lot of achievements. 

What's the point of regretting the past?" Suga continued, "I don't know if you remember, but one time, you came to me because you were having a hard time. I think we saw each other all week", referring to a time when Jin was having a hard time.

The BTS rapper added, "Out of everything you said, the saddest part for me was when you said the other members each have their own abilities and are building on them. But you think you don't have anything like that, which worries you. In my opinion , you also have your own field of expertise." 

Hearing that, Jin confessed, "I think I've grown a lot now. But at that time, I really thought I shouldn't debut. I'm not good at singing or dancing. I put on a show because I couldn't show you anything else." Suga replied, "I hope you don't think so. I think you've built your area really well, and no one can do the same as you in your area."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post