On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of BTS, Jin took the time to greet ARMY even though he was in the military. Feeling sorry for one or two things, the owner of the name Kim Seok-jin promised to return exactly a year later. On BTS's birthday, Jin made a long post on Weverse for fans. 

While expressing his feelings for spending the LDR anniversary from the group and its fans, the 1992-born singer also showed his gratitude. "Thank you our ARMY, we have reached our 10th anniversary. There is a saying that even mountains and rivers change in 10 years.  It's very interesting how BTS and ARMY's love has never changed," Jin opened. 

The singer of "The Astronaut" admitted that he really wanted to create content for ARMY. But alas, he had to settle for greeting via Weverse. "Of course I wanted to send some kind of content to everyone for the 10th anniversary.  But it's a shame I couldn't spend it with you. I should have filmed more content before signing up... 

I don't know how to express how sorry I am," continued Jin.  Then Jin mentions the loud monkeys of the other BTS members to have a meaningful 10th birthday. While counting the days, he promised to immediately greet fans as soon as he was discharged from the military. "I know that the other members are working hard to create 10th anniversary content.


I have '1 year' or '365 days' in the military so as soon as I get discharged, I will go straight to the agency instead of my house to organize Weverse Live to greet you all, as 11th anniv content," said Jin.Even though Jin actually could have quit earlier, he chose to leave on BTS's 11th birthday. So he will not make any plans before it materializes. 

"Of course, if (I leave) earlier, I can go home first and come back, but I will not make any plans so that I can spend my day out on my 11th birthday with you," said Jin. After revealing his intention, Jin said he was happy. Jin, who is currently serving as an assistant instructor at the camp, hopes that BTS and ARMY will always be together. 

"I'm very happy that I can say things like that. Haha. Thank you very much for spending the 10th birthday with us and I hope you can continue to be with us, as long as our bodies can continue to work. ARMY HEART BTS. Jin," he concluded . Meanwhile, BTS is currently busy with their individual activities. 

They will return to activities as a group after all members are discharged from the military. After the release of the special birthday single "Take Two", the BTS FESTA 2022 series will continue throughout the first half of June. This series of special birthday events for the group made by BigHit Music will be closed with "BTS 10th Anniversary FESTA @ Yeouido" on the 17th June.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post