BTS' Jin is a dazzling star who likes to make fans smile. But he is also Kim Seok-jin, an ordinary man in his twenties, who prefers to hide his dark side from people. In " Break The Silence: The Movie ", Jin revealed why he chose to present himself the way he is currently doing. 

The 1992-born singer realized that fans relate to them emotionally to feel the joy and suffering of the members. "As Jin, I don't really want to show that side to people," he said. "Because I am a person who likes games and movies. So I try my best not to show my dark side. I try hard to act more cheerful or just show the good side. 

So I tend to separate Jin and Kim Seokjin." Jin continued, "Sometimes I go online and see fans' reactions. When something makes me happy, all the fans are happy for me, and when something sad or sad happens to me, they all sympathize with me, feel sad for me, and even feel sad."

In the past, RM ( Rap Monster ) apparently shared a piece of insight that made a lasting impression on Jin, who shaped the person we know today. That makes Jin even more sure to cover up his dark side. "Namjoon (RM's real name) once said that fans love us because they want to be happy, but if they see us feeling sad, they are also sad with us. 

After hearing that, I realized that I shouldn't show myself down or a side my darkness. So that's what I've been trying to do," Jin said. "Fans get positive energy from seeing us," he continued. "'Here they are, and seeing them makes me happy.' If that's how they feel, that makes me happy too. 

That's what I like about it." Meanwhile, BTS has just made a comeback releasing the special album "BE" with the main song titled "Life Goes On". A unique alternative hip-hop genre with a meaningful message amid the COVID-19 pandemic, this song managed to top the Billboard Hot 100 charts followed by "Dynamite" at third place.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post