Actress Park Ji Hyun revealed her thorough preparations when starring in the latest Korean drama by SBS entitled " Flex x Cop ". “Flex x Cop” tells the story of a third generation chaebol (conglomerate) who becomes a detective. 

The drama is written by scriptwriter Kim Ba Da of “My Name” and helmed by director Kim Jae Hong of “Steal Heart” and “My Love Eun Dong”. In “Flex x Cop”, Park Ji Hyun plays Lee Kang Hyun, a veteran detective who graduated from a police university, as well as the leader of a violent crimes team.

Lee Kang Hyun is a workaholic and has a strong sense of responsibility. She is very proud to be a policewoman. Additionally, his investigative skills are exceptional and his mindset is flexible. Park Ji Hyun also shared her experience regarding special preparations for playing the character Lee Kang Hyun.

“In order to properly embody the character of a police officer, I gained about 7 kilograms in weight. "I also practiced various breathing and vocalization techniques because the character's tone and way of speaking were very different from my previous characters," said Park Ji Hyun as quoted by Soompi on Thursday January 18, 2024.

She continued, “This was also my first time acting in an action drama, so I practiced at action school until I got the hang of it. Even though there are many challenging aspects, I am trying my best, so I hope you will watch it.” Meanwhile, Park Ji Hyun made her acting debut through the drama "The King Loves" in 2017. 

Her career has become even brighter since starring in the film "Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum" in 2018. After that, Park Ji Hyun became increasingly known through her roles in "Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung", "Do You Like Brahms", "Yumi's Cells", "Love All Play", and "Reborn Rich".

Her solid acting skills and expertise in bringing various characters to life have made Park Ji Hyun have a special place in the hearts of the audience. The Korean drama "Flex x Cop" will premiere on January 26, 2024, every Friday and Saturday at 22.00 local time. Do not miss!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post