BLACKPINK's Lisa recently shared her reaction when she was offered a role in the series ' The White Lotus ' season 3. Lisa shared her experience through an interview with Elle magazine in the September edition. On that occasion, Lisa discussed her role in season 3 of the HBO series 'The White Lotus'. 

Especially about what fans can expect in the latest season, which will be filmed in her birth country, Thailand. Quoting from nme.com on Tuesday August 13, 2024, Lisa admitted that she cried when she first got the role offer in the latest season of the series 'The White Lotus'.

"I think I cried," Lisa said, shortly after she heard the news that she would be participating in the series 'The White Lotus'. The idol didn't even tell her friends and family that she would be auditioning for the role. "I was with my friend, my mom's friend, and my mom too. But, I didn't tell them that I was auditioning," added the singer of 'Rockstar'.

Lisa said that she was very happy when she got the role. The idol who was born in 1997 also admitted that she was worried whether she could do her best. Considering that this was her first acting appearance. "I felt really excited, but also nervous. 

Because this is my first acting project. I felt really happy when I heard about it. But then, I was like, 'Oh, wait, how am I going to do this role?'" Lisa continued. "This is something very new for me, but I think acting is not much different from filming a music video.  I can't wait for fans to see the results," Lisa added. 

On the other hand, Lisa revealed that filming for the series 'The White Lotus' and taking place in her home country, Thailand, was a great opportunity.  That way, she could go back to Thailand and enjoy her favorite food every day. 

"I think people will fall in love with Thailand," Lisa said even more enthusiastically. Meanwhile, BLACKPINK's Lisa will also be releasing a new single this weekend titled 'New Woman' featuring Rosalía. The single comes just a month after the singer released 'Rockstar', her first solo release under her new label LLOUD.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post